Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we fund
How to apply
The application process
If you have passed the
, apply here today
Please note: The Trustees meet twice a year to consider applications and so the deadlines to apply for each round of funding are by 1st March and 1st October.
Your first name
Your last name
Your email address
Confirm your email address
Charity Name (if applicable)
Charity Number (if applicable)
1. Please explain the nature of the project for which the funding is required
2. The amount of funding sought from this Trust
3. Is assistance required by way of Grant, Guarantee or Loan?
4. Please supply details of other funding organisations to whom application(s) have been/will be made in support of this project
5. The amount of funds currently in hand, raised or pledged towards this project
6. Please give a budget projection showing the amount of income you, or your organisation, expect(s) to generate towards this project from any source (e.g. fund raising/ donations/ ticket sales/ programme sales/ advertising etc.)
7. Please give an estimate of expenditure itemising the costs of individual elements (as above)
8. If this is a personal, individual application, please give the names and addresses of two people who are willing to be approached to provide written character references
9. If land or buildings are involved, please provide details of their legal ownership and the status of any consents required in connection with the project
10. If the application concerns a student still at school, please enclose a letter from the school in support.
11. Approximately, how many people will benefit from this project?
12. What percentage of those beneficiaries reside in the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead?
13. What grants or guarantees from The Prince Philip Trust Fund have you received over the last five years?
14. Are you under the age of 25?
a. Length of time living in the Royal Borough.
b. Secondary Schools attended (with dates).
c. If at University, where attending.
d. Do you have evidence of need, such as benefits being received or Free School Meals, etc?
15. To whom should a cheque be payable should your application be successful in receiving an award?
Please send me information regarding news and events.
Please let me know when future applications are open.
We will not share your details with a third party.